Giving Generously

In the Old Testament, to “tithe” was to set aside the first 10% of everything as belonging to the LORD (Leviticus 27:30). By giving away 10%, we make a statement about the remaining 90%—it also belongs to the LORD.

As believers in Jesus Christ, we are no longer bound by the Law, but tithing can nonetheless be seen as “training wheels” to learn to give consistently and sacrificially, and to remember that everything we have belongs to the LORD.  More than percentage or amount, God calls us to earnestly desire to give (2 Corinthians 8:3-4) and to steward our treasures and align our hearts towards our heavenly home (Matthew 6:19-21).

Second Corinthians 8:9 says:

For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you by his poverty might become rich.

Therefore, Christ—not obligation—is our greatest motivation and our greatest enablement to generously and sacrificially give.  If we have received the generous and sacrificial grace of God in Christ, then we too now earnestly desire to give generous and sacrificial grace to others.

With Christ as our motivation, enablement, and goal, the mission of our church is to transform lost people into Christ’s disciples who will then transform the world.

We invite you to partner with us in giving toward and living out that mission together as a church.

What to Give Towards

When you give, you can give under any of the following categories:

Ways to Give

For domestic giving, you may give by:

Bank/Mobile Transfer

You may give to our church by domestic bank transfer with the following information:

Bank Name: BCA (Supermal Karawaci Branch – Tangerang)
Account Name: Yayasan Harvest Mission International
Account Number: 7612880789

Alternatively you may scan this QR code

Transfer can be done through
BCA M-Banking QR, Gopay, Ovo, Sakuku, Dana, LinkAja, ShopeePay, Motion Pay 

NOTE: The account above is for giving towards HMCC of Jakarta only. For HMCC of Tangerang, please visit

Please fill up the form HERE for the giving of special offering.

For international giving, you may give through Harvest Mission Community Church, a registered 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization in the U.S., by:

Bank Transfer/Check

You may give to our church through international bank transfer/check.

Please contact for transfer details. 

Thank You!

Thank you for your generous and sacrificial giving to support the ministry of our church and the spread of the Gospel throughout the world!

Personal information is kept confidential and is only accessible by the Stewardship Team. 

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Stewardship Team at